My messy stuff.
The bed I'll be sleeping in the next 19nights.
The room I'm staying in isn't too bad. I wish I had a desk though but that's ok. There's nothing much I can say about it. The photos actually make the room like nice haha.
The entrance to the Hostel.
Yesterday was a chilled day. Actually, must of my time here in Korea is going to be chilled. I want a relaxing carefree trip and that's what I want. Japan on the other hand is going to be quite epic.
I went to Seoul Station to get myself a simcard at Premium Travel Center. As I got there I asked for the EG Simcard and I wanted the ₩30,000 in the micro sim. Unfortunately the lady sold the last one to the man that was doing something in the room, FUUUUU~! I ended up buying the ₩50,000, which is ok. At least I can call and text XD.
I headed to Dongdaemun to meet up with Sophie and later her sister Cazz and her boyfriend Adam. Checked out this one vintage store which is amazing. I should have taken some photos. They had amazing small bottles! Going back there to buy them =D.
We browsed around in the shopping centres. It was extremely hot in there. Apparently when it's 'cold' season they turn off the airconditioner regardless to what the weather will become. It was nice a cool yesterday but the moment you go inside the centres it's like a sauna. I got put of shopping quite fast. Although at night it was too bad.
After Sophie left to go back to her in-laws, Cazz, Adam and I stuck around and went back to Hongdae to eat at Taco Bell! Oh I miss that place!!! We just ended up chilling there until I had to catch my almost last train. Luckily it was only one station away =D.
Something random I took at the station
Trading hours for this one particular shopping complex
Thought it looked like some funky chess pieces
Best banana milk ever and I hate banana milk!
Cute little shop
Cheonggyecheonno River I think that is what's called.
OH yeh, Korea has the most fastest internet in the world. I wanted to download some movies, hehe. But I find it strange that I can't torrent. I was able to do it last year, I was thinking maybe the owner somehow was able to block you from torrenting... Maybe I'll try it at my friends house lol. >.>
No comments:
Post a Comment