Tuesday, 15 October 2013

The Korea/Japan Journey Begins

Departure

Boarding Pass


My journey begins yet again.  As I am typing this, it’s 1:30pm Sydney time and 3844 km from the ground. Interesting right? Not really. Like I said in the earlier entries, I’m heading to Tokyo, Japan at the moment for a transit flight to Seoul, Korea. I should be sleeping at the moment since I only had 3 hours sleep but I felt like writing this.
This time round I won’t be doing as much videos as I did before like my last trip to Korea. I prefer to do epic videos to places I’ve never been to. It’s a completely new and different experience to when you go the second time. I find going to places the first time, the best. A brand new adventure, exploring places by myself, getting lost and achieving something new. Yes, I’m a lonely traveler and I quite like it that way.

Breakfast
Breakfast

Lunchtime
Late lunch

Anywho, I’ll be arriving in Tokyo in 4:50mins, awesome! And I’m still really, really tired!

The aircraft I’m taking is looks sort of old, I mean now USB port?!  However they do have a power point! I ran out of batteries in my camera so BOOM! Charging! YES!

********


No comments:

Post a Comment