Friend's Lunch.
My lunch, forgot what's it called but it's from a really popular famous restaurant in Myeongdong.
On the 17th, my friends and I went to Myeongdong. We decided to have lunch there before we headed to Namsan tower. Took the shuttle bus to the cable cart and then took that up to the tower.
Ticket for the Namsan Cable Cart.
Inside the Teddy Museum.
Before going up to the tower, we went to inside the teddy museum. I went there last year, so there wasn't anything new. However, I did have heaps of fun in there regardless.
We made it to the sunset when we got to the tower. Unfortunately, facing Sydney didn't give us the view of the sunset, but that's ok. The tower was really popular and crowded. We did get some spectacular views.
Later on that night, we went back to Hongdae for dinner. Some this unusual bbq dish. The ahjumma was soo cute at that restaurant, she pinched my cheek and being very helpful.
The BBQ dish that we had for dinner in Hongdae.
Eevee remote controlled toy in Homeplus Ilsan.
On Friday, my friend's in-laws took us to lunch in Ilsan. A shabu shabu buffet! We part from my friend's in-laws and went shopping around Fiesta and the other place which I forgot heh. We also played coin baseball! I got to do that again! That was heaps of fun! We ended up in Homeplus and found some pokemon toys. I'm going back there and buying the Eevee toy.
Snow Spoon waffles =D
The best Burgers ever!!!!!! Trust me!
Yesterday, went to Hongdae free market. No, the market isn't free. Artist can apply and set up their works for free and sell there things. The things they sell and at a reasonable price because they don't have to pay for rent, which won't boost up their price. GREAT CONCEPT! The markets we have in Sydney are incredibly expensive. Why can't we do something like that.
My friends ended up going to a Starcraft convention expo thingo and I stayed back in Hongdae shopping. I bought some shorts and a awesome shirt from UniQlo. Decided to head home and shopped for food at the local Emart. Some ramen, Yakult, Banana milk and snacks for when I just want to chill.
Today I went to Myeongdong again by myself. I was desperately in need for new shoes. The shoes I brought with me were killing my feet. After a long day looking for ones I want I finally bought ones from Skono. There was few other pairs I really liked but the two was too expensive, the other didn't have my size because it only went up to 250 and I'm either a 255 or 260. So I ended up buying the ones that were on sale. I may go back and buy the ones I like that comes in my size.
Today I went to Myeongdong again by myself. I was desperately in need for new shoes. The shoes I brought with me were killing my feet. After a long day looking for ones I want I finally bought ones from Skono. There was few other pairs I really liked but the two was too expensive, the other didn't have my size because it only went up to 250 and I'm either a 255 or 260. So I ended up buying the ones that were on sale. I may go back and buy the ones I like that comes in my size.
No comments:
Post a Comment