Thursday, 14 November 2013

As a Maiko

Usually I would like to chronically write things in order. But I'm quite excited to upload these so I'll do it now before anything else.

I've planned to do a Maiko photoshoot since I booked my flight. This is one of the things I was most looking forward to. The photoshoot was held in Maiko-Henshin, Kyoto. This was the Maiko Studio Photography Plan which cost me 9975yen. However as I made my reservation I received a discount because there was some kind of promotion so it ended up being 6500yen. Although they asked if I wanted a CD with the photos and a book and some extra photo which ended up adding up to 9404yen. So cheaper than the original price. Here are the photos that are on the CD that I go. The book version is cropped to a nice size. The last photo is my favourite =). That's my 2 hours of being a Maiko.



40070001

40070002

40070003

40070004

40070005

40070006

40070007

40070008

No comments:

Post a Comment