Wednesday, 9 October 2013

The Beginning

I've decided to create a blog about mainly my travels as well as including my drawings, videos and photos. There will also be random things that I may include.

To start things of, I've been planning my trip to South Korea and Japan for the past month. Booked my flights with JAL. Booked my accommodation in South Korea, staying near Hongdae. Really looking forward to it. I just want to enjoy myself, relax and not think about anything stressful. Also plan to do some changes which will be interesting. Some serious shopping and eat food I never get here.

After South Korea, I'm heading to Japan. I'll be staying with my relatives. Travelling across Japan for a week and then spending most of my time in Tokyo. 


JRpass 2014


I bought a JRPass and finally picked it up! I only paid AUD$609 for a 21 day pass, I remember in 2009 I purchased a 14 day pass which costed me AUD$700! The exchange rates is so much better now, which I'm glad for!

I'm going to record my plans later on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment